Bonsai Velocity Pneumatic Oxygen Conserver (OM-812)
Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare
The Bonsai Velocity is the most efficient pneumatic conserver on the market, enjoying more liter flow equivalencies, continuous flow settings, and a higher savings ratio than the competition. The Bonsai Velocity's decreased delivery time increases oxygen concentration provided to the patient, thus increases the ability to better maintain patient saturation levels, all while maintaining up to a 6:1 conservation ratio. The Bonsai Velocity delivers a uniform oxygen pulse which ensures that if you breathe faster, you will still receive the same amount of oxygen; unlike other products on the market.Features and Benefits
- Delivers up to a 6:1 savings ratio
- Highest savings ratio on any pneumatic conserver
- Liter flow increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, plus two CF settings, factory preset at 2 and 4 LPM
- Operating pressure range: 200-3000 PSI
- Senses a breath/delivers oxygen in the first half of the inspiratory cycle
- Delivers a uniform oxygen pulse from 14-40 breaths per minute
- Easy to operate single selector knob
- Lightweight, quiet operations, compact design
- Fits easily in virtually any carry bag
- Actual Product Weight: 1.1 lbs
- Liter Flow Increments: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 plus CF preset at 2 and 4 LPM
- Operating Pressure: 200-3000 PSI
- Overall Product Height: 3"
- Overall Product Length: 8"
- Overall Product Width: 6"
- Primary Product Color: Silver
- Primary Product Material: Metal
Model # om-812